De Eerste Stap may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- Information that you provide to us with a view to creating a healthcare file for our healthcare provision.
- Information you provide to us via contact forms or external downloads such as name, email address, date of birth and telephone number to request information about our services.
- Where permitted, De Eerste Stap may collect information about certain individuals and companies, obtained by other parties. This helps us to keep our records up to date, expand and analyze them. But also to identify new customers and to offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
We may use your personal information to:
- Process your request, regarding our services or requests.
- Collect or send to you: your statements, invoices, or payments.
- Provide you with relevant marketing messages such as email newsletters, marketing information, offers about services. All according to the new laws or when requested by you.
When you visit the De Eerste Stap website, a small file is placed on your computer's hard drive. These so-called cookies make the website of Verloskundigen De Eerste Stap more useful by storing information about your preferences. This will make it easier for you to log in and use the website in the future. Cookies do not personally identify an internet user, but a user's computer is identified. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can set your browser to prevent cookies from being automatically accepted. Open the 'help' section of your browser, which explains the different options for handling cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to access all features on our websites.
We may provide cookies for these purposes:
- Analysis – We like to optimize the website by following the users on the website, and thereby improve the user experience
- Saving your previously completed forms – this to save time when filling in new forms.
We track the pages you visit via Google Analytics. We collect aggregated data to monitor how our website functions and how we can improve your online experience.
Using the Facebook Pixel
De Eerste Stap uses the Facebook Custom Audience Tool to track your behavior on Facebook. Facebook links your e-mail address to a unique number, which is used to show you the most suitable advertisements. This enables us to provide you with the best possible service. Of course we do not share personal information with other parties.
Any personal information you provide to us will remain secure and confidential. De Eerste Stap will not share your information with other companies. We follow industry standards to protect the information provided to us. We store all your information securely, both during transmission and after we receive data. This protects your data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that we can eliminate any risk of misuse of your personal information by others with malicious intent. Please keep your own login details in a safe place and contact us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security.
We may disclose your personal information and/or user information if requested to do so by the police or any other regulatory or government agency investigating suspected illegal activity.
Updates to this policy